Career change statistics suggest that the average person will make a career change approximately 5-7 times during their working life. Do you need help identifying possible career choices? Are you seeking careers that you will be able to learn at a comfortable pace? Are you looking to excel in your career using your natural tendencies? Pathway Planner™ is an in-depth career planning assessment that helps you find the right career match. It shows you the career choices where you have a higher probability for success and satisfaction.
• Provides an overview of unique strengths, talents, and abilities.
• Assists students with selecting majors and degrees that match their thinking style, personality traits,
• Identifies career possibilities and provides insight into occupations for the highly-skilled,competitive workforce.
• Assists adults in transitioning from one career to another.
• Introduces a mechanism for individuals to learn about their abilities and validate their career choices.
• Provides a review of thinking style, interests, and personality traits.
• Outlines numerical ability, numerical reasoning, verbal skill, verbal reasoning, and overall learning index results.
• Includes an “interests” portion that measures traits such as creativity, people service, and technical skills that relate to various occupations.
• Generates a personality traits review that helps individuals select careers that best fit their strengths and interests.
• Provides a link with O*NET (Occupational Information Network from the US Department of Labor) for additional career matching information.
This assessment is for individuals looking for guidance on career path selection. This would include high school students, those leaving the military, and people of any age contemplating a career change.
There are 800 different careers which can be matched with an individual’s scores.
Career Clusters were developed by the Department of Education as a standard for grouping all related careers. There are 16 different Career Clusters. You can Google Career Clusters and find a wealth of reference information.
The career matches are based on the candidate’s answers regarding career interests and educational goals.
Jobs listed in the report have at least a 75% job match.
It is available in US English only.